Švč. Church of the Virgin Mary Scapular in Seirijai
The first church was built in 1537. It is believed that the first church in Seirijai was built by the ethmone of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania Jurgis Radvila. 1584 Mykolas Radvila built a new brick Evangelical Reformed Church, which after 1655 was finally passed to the Catholics. In 1744 the church had a hollow roof, on the verge of collapsing. In 1783 this stone-masonry and brick church was with a wooden tower, a tiled roof with a small tower in the middle. There were three wooden altars in the church. 1793–1816 the building was renovated, the entrance hall, a presbytery with two sacristies were presented, and instead of a wooden collapsed tower – a brick one was made. 1912 a plan for the reconstruction of the church was approved, material was prepared, but the war hampered the work. According to the 1932 engineer Mačiulskis project prepared in 1939 construction of new chapels began, but with the outbreak of World War II, work stopped. On June 22, 1941, when the town burned down, the fire did not touch the old church. During 1953–1963 it was repaired, and during 1963–1977 renovated again. It stands in the central part of the town, with the main façade facing west. On the churchyard there are the remains of the foundations left of the church that was began to be built in 1939. The church has Renaissance features, a rectangular plan, a single tower, with a semicircular apse. Inside 3 naves separated by pillars. Cemetery fence with stone masonry and metal wicker.